Bromcom is the market leader of School Cloud MIS and Finance throughout the UK. We are currently in a high growth phase, making this an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our team. We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Developer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience with the latest technology, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Need to have
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Develop, deliver, unit testing, and maintaining web-based, front-end applications and reusable Web Components, primarily using StencilJs
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design
- A strong understanding and experience with state management, such as Redux, MobX or others
- Knowledge of Node.js and its associated frameworks
Nice to have
- Desire to learn new technologies and domains
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Familiarity with build tools (Babel, Webpack, Rollup) and how they impact library consumption
- Experience in using source control systems such as Git, tracking systems like Azure DevOps
What You Do
- Build reusable web components using Stencil.js
- Write components stories to run in Storybook
- Write automated tests for your code and for the applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Collaborate with team members and developers from other departments
Why Bromcom UX/UI Team
- Dynamic and exciting scale-up environment - you won’t be a small cog in a big machine.
- We’re building an amazing product that is revolutionizing in-store consumer experiences
- We love working with state-of-the-art technologies and learning cool stuff
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- We’re committed to providing individuals with personal and professional growth.
- We’re always open to hear new ideas.