Software Support Agent
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the Education Technology sector, ideally suited to an experienced MIS user/ data manager or someone with experience of supporting Edtech products.
The position will focus on 1st / 2nd line customer support for school MIS and finance systems, and over time, progressing to more proactive, 'expert' support. There are clear routes for career progression and development - our software support agents have gone on work in training/consultation, software implementation / technical project management and management positions within the company.
This role reports to the Helpdesk Manager.
Duties/areas of responsibility
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Manage a variety of requests from customers - these range from queries to more complex incidents, reported via telephone calls, online chat, emails or online
- Maintain a high degree of product expertise as the product evolves
- Use your product expertise to investigate technical issues and escalate to higher support tiers if needed
- Remain the "owner" of each issue or request raised, maintaining strong lines of communication with the customer to ensure they're kept up to date
- Generally provide exceptional customer service to your customers, ensuring that they feel happy and satisfied and get the most from the product.
Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Strong organisation skills
- Good diagnostic / problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Professional working attitude
- Good time management and priority handling
- Ability to work in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in the following would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in a Support Role
- Previous experience working with MIS systems