Bromcom provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and seeking to expand our team.
Marketing is a key area to enable the growth of Bromcom business. It is critical that the agreed messages are pushed out to the marketplace using the channels that are accessed by our prospective and existing customers.
The key aims of the marketing strategy are:
· To create demand for the Bromcom MIS by presenting a compelling reason for schools, MATS and other organisations to test the market through tenders and other discussions.
· To push key messages to the marketplace using traditional and new channels.
· To coordinate key events within the Bromcom sales and marketing cycle that are critical to spreading the selected messages to targeted audiences.
· To oversee and grow the use of digital channels, especially social media, to share and spread our messages.
· To have oversight of all our marketing materials to ensure quality and consistency of message.
· To liaise with all Bromcom teams to remain fully informed about the solution we deliver to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the CRM process and engaging with Customers to develop relationships to secure them as reference sites. The role will involve building deep and long-lasting relationships with key customers and using these relationships to promote Bromcom with the eventual aim of creating additional opportunities for Bromcom to engage with new prospects.
· Proactively work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build and execute upon an agreed marketing plan. This includes the creation and maintenance of an annual marketing plan.
· Liaise with key agencies and suppliers to ensure that all marketing materials are produced to the agreed timeframes and budgets and to ensure that all materials are of an agreed quality and are fit for their intended use.
· Support the organisation and running of key events. It is expected that you will support these events and occasionally work outside of normal office hours.
Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Employer