School & MAT MIS Consultant
*** CAREER CHANGE OPPORTUNITY for Head Teachers, Deputy Heads, Senior Leadership Members & Data Managers ***
The candidate we are looking for is a member of Senior Leadership team in school responsible for Assessment and Exam Data and producing analytics for the school performance. You are either considering a career change or taking early retirement with a change in mind.
We are looking for experts from the field who will work with our technical teams and guide them to deliver products for education sector.
In this role will work closely with Bromcom’s Product and Technical Teams and have opportunity to enhance and shape the products and services we provide to the schools and MATs. Bromcom will provide training and opportunity to attend Agile Development courses to provide the understanding how to create requirements for development team and activities around it.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Keep up to date with latest developments and requirements of Statutory Changes from DfE and Governing Bodies
- Keep up to date with the Assessment and Exam Analysis Trends and give a shape to the Bromcom MIS and MAT Assessment, Exams and Analytics products and services
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change
- Being the product consultant/owner role for projects in an Agile Team – being available to the team and participating in all Agile Meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- Involvement in competitor analysis and market value proposition.
- Understand the needs of Schools and MATs Assessment, Exam and Analytics requirements
- Good knowledge of Excel or Power BI
- Ability to understand complex concepts and present them in simple terms to nontechnical team members and clients
- Interacting with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in a wide range of situations that may require tact and diplomacy.
- Strong logical, problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to bring clarity to requirements that are vague, incomplete or ambiguous.
- Experience of a wide range of IT projects.
- Involvement in the end to end project life cycle
- Knowledge and experience of different agile software project methodologies
- Knowledge of education sector, school MIS, analytics
- Well-developed organisation / time management skills.
- Ability to set personal objectives that support the business/department/team goals
- High level of skills in all MS Office applications, including MS Project and Visio