Recruitment Executive and HR Admin
United Kingdom, London, City of, BromleyAdmin & HR
As the Talent Acquisition Executive, you would be responsible for taking control of the entire end-to-end talent acquisition process. The firm is looking to expand rapidly over the next few years, making this a critical position moving forwards. You would be recruiting for positions from entry level all the way to manager level. Alongside this process, you would have the opportunity to take on HR administration duties.
The main responsibilities for the successful Talent Acquisition Executive will be:
- Taking responsibility for the entire end-to-end talent acquisition cycle.
- Proactively sourcing, headhunting and building relationships with the highest achieving talent on the market.
- Conducting a range of interviews with all candidates entering the company.
The successful Talent Acquisition Executive will have:
- A few years of experience working as a recruitment consultant, with demonstrable success.
- Experience working in an internal/talent acquisition role for a company in a relevant industry, with demonstrable success.
- Strong educational background.
- The drive and desire to work in a high-performance environment, whilst developing their own skills and making the most of the opportunities available.
HR Admin Responsibilities
- Provide support with HR Admin responsibilities when required
- Dealing with day-to-day queries/departmental issues.
- As parts of ISO Certification provide support to ensure processes are kept updated, implemented, and adhered to. Including employee contracts, staff handbook etc
- Provide Ad hoc HR support to Admin and HR Manager
- Prepare Operations Reports
- Health and Safety – Provide support with fire drills, fire extinguisher and alarm maintenance and responsibility for staff accident book and first aid kit.
- Any other Ad hoc admin duties
- Ad hoc project work as and when required or requested by Managing Director or Admin and HR Manager.
Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Company