Onboarding Project Manager
RemoteUnited Kingdom, , BromleyCustomer Services
An excellent opportunity to work for a market leader in the EdTech sector supporting large-scale software implementations.
The position will be part of our implementation team to onboard new customers to the full suite of projects (MIs, Vision, Finance and MAT Finance). Projects will range from small, single schools through to large-scale programmes to onboard whole LAs or large Trusts.
- For a portfolio of customers, you will provide end to end project management from the point of sale until live.
- The role will:
- Lead discovery sessions to understand customer requirements
- Put together the project plan for the customer, and liaise with the customer success team to ensure they have a robust training plan
- Manage the data migration, with support from migration coordinators
- Maintain effective communication with the customer until they are handed over to helpdesk and their customer success manager
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Some Project Management Experience a Plus
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of data migration services
- Experience with MIS switchovers