Bromley, England, United KingdomSales & Marketing
Bromcom is an EdTech company, with a modern Sales and Marketing department, which seeks to ‘Win the hearts and minds’ of our existing and future customers at every touchpoint.
To do this effectively, Bromcom needs a person to take ownership of the marketing activity that creates, distributes, and reports on these efforts.
The role requires attention to detail, ability to work to a process, all whilst adhering to Bromcom tone of voice.
The Education sector is undergoing a significant disruption and transformation spurred on by the Covid-19 pandemic and the cost-of-living crisis. Bromcom is primed to increase market share and is transforming its Sales and Marketing department to offer a best-in-class customer experience, data informed decision making to the SLT and to support the Sales business units.
The Bromcom Mkt team wants to
- Start more conversations with prospects (increase volume and quality of leads)
- Influence opportunities with those prospects (increase rate of conversion to sale)
- Be viewed as a Thought Leader in the Education sector. A trusted advisor to our audiences
What does success look like?
- Regular marketing activity across email, social media, community groups/forums
- Work on events, live and online (webinars)
- Reporting on results of Marketing activity
- Working with partners
- Calls with customers
Core job requirements
- Emails sent using Marketing Automation
- Monthly Bulletin (newsletter) and for sales and marketing campaigns
- Reporting results and advising of improvements
- Social media use, both owned and paid
- Curating and sharing content on Bromcom channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Set up, monitor, report and recommendations for paid ads on LinkedIn and Google
- Partnerships with community hubs and forums
- Events – Digital (webinars) and in-person
- Support the Sales and Marketing department on events
- Bromcom owned
- 3rd party exhibitions
- Contacting and calling customers to conduct reviews of their buying experience, and seek case studies where applicable
- Schedule, conduct calls and create reference write ups
- Update website (WordPress CMS) with content
- References and Testimonials
- Working in collaboration with other Bromcom departments (Sales, Customer Services), produce a content library of customer references and testimonials
- Set tests using digital technology to provide guidance on the ‘gold standard’ approaches to digital marketing – different media, video, animation, audio.
Work with the Head of Marketing and Sales Leadership to report on
- Trends over time
- Snapshot of Sales and Marketing activity by week/month
- Create and then report on clear ROI measures to enable the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to be measured.