United Kingdom, London, City of, BromleySales & Marketing
Bromcom provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and seeking to expand our team.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, you will focus on the implementation, co-ordination, and operational efficiency of the company's marketing output. It will be your responsibility to lead marketing management processes, manage a series of ongoing campaigns and events, track performance, provide competitor analysis and report to the CCO.
You will line manage and work closely with our Graphic Designer, Content and Communication Specialist, Marketing Consultant, Education Consultant and Digital Marketing Lead.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Manage all marketing operations, campaign tracking, lead management and alignment with sales initiatives
- Manage and pull key marketing metrics, inputting these measurements into reports that measure the performance of the marketing team as a whole
- Report day-to-day campaign activities, marketing investments, marketing initiatives, program ROI, customer acquisition, customer retention, and activity
- Establish good working practices with all departments
- Prepare and present key marketing insights and data on relevant marketing operations to the senior marketing management and executive marketing personnel
- Work closely with the sales department to ensure that all required marketing materials are available and that marketing opportunities are not missed.
- Line-manage the Graphic Designer, Content Specialist and Digital Marketing Lead.
Essential requirements for this role Marketing Operations Manager:
- Solid track record of working within a marketing function in a senior role
- Project Management experience
- Examples of operational excellence
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices in email campaigns, content creation and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness and ROI
- Experience creating reports/dashboards
- Adept at juggling multiple projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core message and goal behind your work
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Professional, enthusiastic and fun
- Friendly, approachable and helpful
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Experience of leading a team
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience of optimising conversions online - website traffic, landing pages, lead content generation, and calls-to-action.
- Experience of Online & Physical Event organisation and management.
- Experience of working in the Education sector
- Knowledge of MIS systems used in UK Schools
#Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Employer