HR & Administrative Assistant
United Kingdom, Kent, BromleySales & Marketing
Bromcom provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and seeking to expand our team. We are currently seeking a talented, efficient, and highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our HR team.
This is an administrative role and provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience in Admin and HR processes in a growing Software company. The successful candidate should be very organized, dynamic, with an eye for detail, show initiative, willingness to learn and flexibility.
HR Admin Responsibilities
- Recruitment process – prepare job offer letters and contracts
- Process new starters and leavers through the HR portal – BambooHR
- Carry out new starter Inductions and Exit interviews
- Oversee the annual leave process
- Oversee staff attendance recording in particular ensuring sickness absences are recorded accurately
- Update DBS information on the HR portal
- Maintain and update information on the HR portal
- Collate and pass on the relevant documents for new starters for payroll purposes
- Coordinate HR related activities
- Hotel and travel bookings when required
- Dealing with day-to-day queries/departmental issues.
- Update and implementation of procedures, staff handbooks and contract updates.
- Help organise Bromcom Social Club and Festive Company activities
- Provide Ad hoc HR support to Admin and HR Manager
General Administrative Responsibilities
- Be the go to person for admin related issues or queries
- As parts of ISO Certification provide support to ensure processes are kept updated, implemented and adhered to.
- Prepare Operations Reports
- Company car fleet administration
- Administrative work relating to company and car insurances
- Health and Safety – Provide support with fire drills, fire extinguisher and alarm maintenance and responsibility for staff accident book and first aid kit.
- Reception –Provide cover for the receptionist
- Answer all front door calls
- Make refreshments for visitors in the absence of receptionist
- Checking and ordering sundries, stationery, water supplies, etc.
- Facilities – be the go-to person when facility issues arise, find a solution to the problem and help when things may need to be moved around or changed.
- Any other Ad hoc admin duties
- Ad hoc project work as and when required or requested by Managing Director or Admin and HR Manager
Expected qualifications and skills:
IT literate and proficient in use of Office products
Good verbal and written communication skills
Flexible, enthusiastic and self-learner
Keen interest in recruitment and HR
Able prioritise workload
Bromcom Is an Equal Opportunities Employer