A fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the Education Technology sector, ideally suited to someone with experience working on a busy support desk, and ideally, some experience in the MIS market.
The position is focussed on supporting the service desk manager to ensure that our high service levels are maintained as the company grows. The position has clear routes for career progression and development - our supervisors have gone on work in training/consultation and other management positions within the company.
- Monitor cases nearing their SLA limit and ensure that agents are responding and resolving them by the target dates
- Highlight risks to the Helpdesk manager where KPIs cannot be met
- Manage the rota to ensure that all contact channels are effectively resourced
- Coach agents on which cases need to be pushed up to a higher tier or other teams, and which they can resolve themselves
- Spot software problems and work with Helpdesk manager to prioritise the fix for these
- Support Helpdesk Manager in analysing the performance and identifying problem areas, identify solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Support the manager in preparation of weekly reporting