Head of Onboarding
Bromcom provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and seeking to expand our team. We are currently seeking a Head of Onboarding, reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be fully responsible for leading and managing all Bromcom Products Deployments within the company. You will be responsible for continuous improvements of the agile processes and services provided under this area. You will be responsible to handle all deployment projects from the beginning of Sales Handover, contacting and agree project plan with customers until the go-live date and the project is signed off by the customers. Every stage of the progress needs to be monitored, planned and organised through department’s managers.
Duties/areas of responsibility
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Implement agile way of working throughout department to provide transparency, efficiency and scalability
- Gather requirements and details of new customers at the Sales Handover stage
- Perform Discovery Day sessions with large MAT/LA contracts to prepare delivery project plans and understand their requirements and address their queries
- Review product training practices and resources to deliver large group based webinars, training videos and documentation
- Work with development team to deliver “Self Service Digital Delivery Portal” to increase the efficiency and scalability
- Prepare detailed deployment plan with the customer at the beginning and sign off the deployment plan at the end
- Work closely with Product, Cloud and Customer Support Teams to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Review and improve the related processes to increase the efficiency and success with the deployment projects
- Discuss customer’s conditional sales items with development team and inform the customer with the progress
- Monitor the resources for upcoming deployment projects well before the time the resources are needed and inform and be in communication with the management to make sure necessary actions are taken for the required resources.
- Monitor the company services (internal and external) and make sure necessary capacity is in place to support new customers
- Weekly Reports need to be created with an overview of the running and upcoming deployment projects.
- Support Sales Team on their queries regarding to deployment of prospects and if necessary be in communication with prospects to answer their questions or concerns to finalise the deals
- Prepare responses to the tenders related to deployment, training, migration
- Develop graphical high level KPIs (speedometer) that indicates present capacity vs utilisation.
- Develop the overall business strategy and workplan for scaling our services (by Jun 2019). This includes:
- New capabilities to onboard local authorities (LAs) and finance customers.
- New technology - CRM, digital onboarding work, self-service portal
- New resources to add capacity
- Oversee delivery of the changes and associated benefits (ongoing)
- Take overall responsibility for the Department and it’s performance (ongoing)
- Implement agile working in line with the company’s preferred approach to service management (by May 2019)
- Developing new capabilities to onboard LA is critical and “must have” workplan and have them presentable to Local Authorities and Shard Events
- Agile way of working
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good time management and priority handling
- Initiative to find answers to new questions
- Professional working attitude
- To be able to work under pressure and company defined timescales
Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Employer