Head of Marketing and Sales
Bromcom are the market leaders of Cloud MIS and Finance for Schools throughout the UK.
We are currently in high growth phase, making this an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our team. This role will ideally suit a commercially minded, Agile Business Manager with solid experience of heading up a Marketing and Sales Department.
To head up, lead and support the Marketing and Sales Teams both commercially and operationally to achieve the Sales targets, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The role encompasses close daily overall supervision and coordination of all sales activities in the office that feed into KPI’s (generating sales leads, sales calls, progressing to appointments/orders etc.)
The Sales engagement is structured into two regions and by target segment supported accordingly by targeted marketing activity. The Department (like other departments in the business) has adapted variation of Agile/Scrum Methodology - daily stand ups (via MS Teams), sprints and backlogs etc.
Overall responsibility for the Marketing and Sales department, line managing a fast-growing team of
To further underpin the financial and commercial aspects of all sales contracts the Department has established Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Forecasting Reporting, adhering to ISO 9001 standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of leading marketing teams and driving new business growth
- Solid background in the Education Market, preferably in School Management Software (MIS)
- Proven experience in implementing business strategy and managing successful end-to end marketing campaigns
- Proven experience overseeing management of online marketing using SEO and Social media
- A strong understanding of the full marketing mix, including extensive exposure to PPC/SEO
- Ability to measure, analyse and report on marketing activity
- Proven networking skills and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivering, developing and defining the marketing campaigns
- Working with the leadership team to define company level business strategic objectives
- Maintaining excellent alignment with sales, customer success, product teams and customer experience
- Excellent data analytics skills, drawing meaning and insights from data to optimise and drive improvements ·
- Experience of recruiting high calibre talent for a Marketing, Sales and Business Development team
Required Skill Set
Must have a keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate calmness in stressful situations and in uncertainty, inspiring the same in their team.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Ability to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business
- Willing to adapt to work in Agile and Scrum Methodology - support/training will be provided