Head of Helpdesk & Customer Success
provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and actively seeking a Head of Helpdesk, Kanban & Customer Success.
We are looking for a talented and customer focused individual, able to lead, develop and mentor the expanding Helpdesk team. With first class communication skills and a strong customer focus, the ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and be customer-centric with a culture centred around collaboration, inclusiveness and transparency. You will be responsible for the team and indirectly lead them to deliver a consistently high level of performance and end user satisfaction. You will be innovative and continuously looking for ways to improve and adapt the business.
- Monitor the escalated cases and ensure the Helpdesk Manager and Kanban Manager set priorities based on agreed parameters.
- Be expected to oversee ‘escalated cases’ queue and make sure any urgent cases are brought to the attention of Kanban Manager.
- Be expected to hold weekly/fortnightly meetings to review the Kanban queue and make sure the right processes are defined and in place based on escalated/strategic customers.
- Be expected to provide quarterly feedback to Head of Products & CTA regarding the team (appraisals and performance reviews)
- Provide guidance to the Helpdesk team by:
- Overseeing product experts and analysts, to ensure the highest level of support is provided to our customers.
- Review and report on, ‘Incident and Service Management’, be responsible for responding to general queries and’ How To's’, across the full suite of modules and report incident management and troubleshooting issues with the software.
- Oversee the Customer Success team:
- To encourage and mentor team leaders in efficient and effective techniques to use to lead, develop and motivate their team members.
- To provide proactive support to customers to ensure that they adopt Bromcom successfully once they are live, a mixture of relationship management, training and guidance.
- Lead from the front to support our clients past the onboarding phase and throughout their customer journey.
- Build the customer success function bringing together various different teams and departments into a highly effective, combined team.
- Build a successful Customer Success team and implement effective KPIs and data metrics.
- Implement and define processes and strategies to enable the CS team to support clients to maximum potential and optimise retention.
- To collaborate with other departments, most noticeably Customer Success and Kanban to promote the company objectives.
- To promote a professional work ethos and atmosphere within the company.
- To monitor helpdesk performance indicators, correcting problems and constantly looking to make improvements.
- Striving to drive the teams to ever improving standards to make Bromcom’s help desk the best in the industry and contributing towards greater customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining an agreed helpdesk development plan, to increase the efficiency of the department, and to further improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the production of helpdesk management reports on a daily and weekly summary basis for submission to the Head of Customer Services. This currently includes detailing helpdesk performance against the set SLA’s and assessment of individual agent performance.
- Previous background in a technical and customer centric position, with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Track record of managing a technical customer success team.
- Experience of developing and driving adoption of strategy.
- Experience using NetOp and Carbon Copy Remote support software.
- Experience in Call Centre software, especially House on the Hill Help Desk software and Index Call Centre software
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to thrive as the bridge between the helpdesk and customer services.
- Experience within the education sector, will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be creative, self-starting and drive new business.
“Bromcom is an Equal Opportunity Company.”