Graphic Designer and Marketing Lead
Salary range: Based on experience - £22,000 pa-£32,000 pa
Bromcom provides a Management Information System to the education market. The Bromcom MIS is a well-developed solution and is the best cloud-based solution in the market. The company is poised for significant growth from new business and by taking market share from other suppliers in the market.
Graphic Designing and Marketing is a key area to enable the growth of Bromcom business. It is critical that the agreed messages are pushed out to the marketplace using the channels that are accessed by our prospective and existing customers. The key aims are:
- To create demand for the Bromcom MIS by presenting a compelling reason for schools, MATS and other organisations to test the market through tenders and other discussions
- To produce creative work for digital media to push key messages to the marketplace using traditional and new channels
- To design digital & print marketing and advertising pieces using Adobe Creative Cloud Products, including landing pages, banner ads, social ads, promotional emails and more
- To coordinate key events within the Bromcom sales and marketing cycle that are critical to spreading the selected messages to targeted audiences
- To oversee and grow the use of digital channels, especially social media, to share and spread our messages
- To have oversight of all our marketing materials to ensure quality and consistency of message
- To liaise with all Bromcom teams to remain fully informed about the solution we deliver to our customers.
The role of marketing assistant carries the following responsibilities:
- Proactively work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to build and execute upon an agreed marketing plan. This includes the creation and maintenance of an annual marketing plan.
- Liaise with key agencies and suppliers to ensure that all marketing materials are produced to the agreed timeframes and budgets and to ensure that all materials are of an agreed quality and are fit for their intended use.
- Support the organisation and running of key events. It is expected that you will support these events and occasionally work outside of normal office hours.
- To lead a team of 3-5 staff
- Liaise with the sales team to provide materials to support demonstrations and other interactions with prospective customers.
- Create and then report on clear ROI measures to enable the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to be measured.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2-5 year experience, specifically Digital Marketing experience
- Have a marketing related degree
- Good communication skill