The Dynamics 365 & BI Developer will be working on high profile projects and the role will include requirements gathering, functional specification, customisations, development (web resources, plugins, actions and workflows) as well as carrying out full test on developed solutions, preparing and administering user acceptance testing. In addition, the role will include functional and technical documentation and user guides writing as well as dealing with users' queries and issues.
- Expert knowledge of the out of the box capabilities of Dynamics CRM and be able to translate requirements gathered into functional solutions, including integration with current business operations.
- Develop web resources, plug-ins, actions, workflow extensions and integrations with other applications.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM data integrity, lists import/export, duplication and data loads.
- Creating reports (SSRS and Power BI).
- Development of MS Dynamics 365 Portals.
- Assist in training users including user guide writing.
- Setup and manage user profiles/accounts and security roles.
- Prepare and administer user acceptance testing for solutions.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the dynamics 365 users to ensure they are able to maximise the potential of the system.
- Analyse and resolve problems for the end users according to SLA as well as fixing bugs when found.
- Write Test scripts and carry out the tests in developed solutions.
- Write functional and technical documentation as well as user guides.
- Provide assistance to the first line manager when required.
Measures of Performance:
- System and User profiles managed and maintained to required security levels.
- Solutions developed, tested and functioning to user requirements.
- Successful implementation of Dynamics 365 projects to match business requirements.
- User support and system maintenance carried out to required levels.
- Documentation and user guides created and understood at correct concentration.
- Dynamics 365, SQL and other technology knowledge kept up to date.
- Overall business knowledge at acceptable level.
- Dynamics 365 ongoing analysis and development prioritised and understood.
- Integration between CRM and ICT understood and correct procedures followed.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years proven commercial experience with Dynamics CRM 365 and the Microsoft development environment, including plugin development, ASP .NET MVC, custom workflow/action development.
- Must have in-depth experience in the design and development of Dynamics CRM 365 integration projects
- Must have in depth knowledge of developing, implementing and integrating business solutions built with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Hands-on experience of designing, configuring and customising Dynamics 365.
- Experience in designing and deploying SSRS custom reports/Dashboards with Dynamics 365 online desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on one's own or as part of a team.
- Development of MS Dynamics 365 portals.
- RESTful APIs.
- CRM SDK.
- Good understanding of complimentary Microsoft solutions including Dynamics GP, Office, Exchange, Share Point and Power BI.
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes.
- Qualifications in the various Dynamics CRM Microsoft exams.
- Experience with MS Flow, PowerApps and CDS/CDM.
- SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures.