Customer Success Manager - MIS Systems
Bromley, United KingdomCustomer Services
Software Customer Success Manager – Market Leader in Ed Tech
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading Management Information System (MIS) provider for schools and MATs.
We are looking for individuals with experience of using school MIS systems - for example teachers, exams officers, timetablers, data managers or deputy/headteachers who are seeking a career change.
It is important that candidates are high motivated, positive and willing to learn and adapt as the software changes and improves.
Please note this is a fixed term role with possibility to make permanent for the right candidate.
- Act as a Customer Success Manager for schools that go live – applying your knowledge of the Bromcom product to provide 1-2-1 phonecall and onsite support for new users; covering items such as: set up and config, report building, troubleshooting.
- On an ongoing basis, provide an enhanced advice and consultancy service to your large MAT or LA customers on how to best use Bromcom.
- Act as a point of escalation for your customers, for example on helpdesk cases.
- Manage your own calendar to ensure that your time is spent where needed.
- Provide training and support where needed - many of our CSMs also provide training and consultancy in their specialist area.
- Conduct healthchecks and other proactive checks on your sites, as part of the service.
The vacancy could involve some travel, depending on where the customers are. This would be discussed as part of the recruitment
Required skill set:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Natural interest in systems - data analysis and reporting
- Ability to learn and adapt as our software changes
- Self organised and a self starter
- Excellent people skills
- Working in or with schools, for example as a teacher, data manager, or technical support or training role.
Bromcom is an equal opportunities employer