Customer Success Manager
Working in Customer Services.pdf
Software Trainer and Customer Success Manager – Market Leader in Ed Tech
An outstanding opportunity to join the market leaders of Management Information Systems (MIS) for schools and MATs as a consultant/trainer.
We are looking for individuals with experience of using school MIS systems - for example senior teachers, deputy/headteachers who are seeking a career change, or Data Managers, Office Managers or Timetablers. It just as important that candidates are positive, highly motivated and willing to learn and adapt as the software changes.
Training and consultancy will be delivered remotely and on-site.
- Train new and existing customers on the company’s full range of software products from primary through to secondary
- Provide consultancy and advice services to customers -from small schools to some of the largest MATs in the country - on how to best use Bromcom to produce high quality analysis and reports to manage their schools
- Act as a Customer Success Manager for new customers, supporting them to adopt the product after they are live
- Maintaining online training materials as the software develops
The vacancy could involve some travel, depending on where the customers are. This would be discussed as part of the recruitment
Required Skill Set:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Natural interest in data analysis and reporting
- Ability to learn and adapt as our software changes
- Excellent people skills
- Working in or with schools, ideally as a senior teacher but possibly in a data analysis / MIS role
- Experience with timetabling is desirable
** Salary depending on experience **
Bromcom is an equal opportunities employer