CRM & Customer Relations Lead
Position: CRM & Customer Relations Lead
The CRM and Customer Relations Lead will be responsible for managing the CRM process and engaging with Customers to develop relationships to secure them as reference sites. The role will involve building deep and long-lasting relationships with key customers and using these relationships to promote Bromcom with the eventual aim of creating additional opportunities for Bromcom to engage with new prospects.
This role is critical in developing the Bromcom Customer Relations programme. The role will involve interacting with Bromcom’s high performing customers and will be responsible for building critical relationships. Therefore the key tasks will be:
- To carry out an agreed number of CRM calls using an agreed script from a list supplied based on Customer end of deployment
- Annual CRMs based on renewal dates
- Requests to confirm Customer Services Ratings
- Specific sites as highlighted by internal Bromcom departments
- Pulling out positive comments from the CRMS that can be used for marketing and highlighting any areas where additional support is needed.
- Play an integral part in accelerating our Customer Relations programme to become ‘best of breed’, proactively working through an agreed programme of documentation and contacts with key Bromcom customers
- Support various sales campaigns by calling Bromcom sites
- Develop relationships with sites and develop a good understanding of their strengths for use in marketing and to facilitate a better understanding of how they can contribute to the Reference Programme.
- Use commercial acumen to support the Customer Relations team to focus on building the best reference site programme possible.
- Be able to analyse the impact of the CRM and reference site programme and make suggestions on how the programme can be improved.
- Use Microsoft Office 365 to share and develop documents with colleagues.
- Work autonomously following guidance from line managers and ensure that any issues are shared and resolved quickly.
- Make telephone calls to customers and log the outcomes of those calls on the internal CRM system.